Slow services? Can’t get the attention of the waiter? Don’t want to touch the public menu? Waiter app is the solution for almost every problem that any customer encounters at a restaurant. These apps are usually made in such a way that they offer the best experience to the customers.
Some of the amazing benefits for users that come with these mobile apps include –
- Personal e-waiter
- Digital menu
- Online payment
- VIP experience
- Smooth ordering
- Quick service
- Personalized suggestions
- And, many more
Waiter app is not beneficial for users only. Some of the benefits that restaurants can enjoy by using it include –
- Extra turnover
- Savings on waiter salaries
- Streamlined operations
- Inventory suggestions
- Easy marketing
- AI-powered support
- And, many more
So, the waiter app is a win-win game for the customers as well as the restaurateurs. Would you like to understand how it works? Here we will assist you with in-depth knowledge on the same. Waiter app eliminates the need of a waiter to place orders and pay bills.
The steps involved in the process are as follows
- The customer opens the app and selects the option for check-in.
- After scanning the QR code on the table, the digital menu appears on the screen.
- The customer can browse the menu and add the dishes of their choice to the cart. They can also customize them according to what they prefer.
- Details are directly forwarded to the kitchen to begin the preparations.
- When the food is ready, the kitchen staff notifies the serving staff and the order is then brought to the table.
- The customer can track the live-status of their order via the app itself.
- After that, the payment can be done via cash, card or other online options available on the app. The bill can also be split from the same for convenience.
- Customers can submit feedback of their experience on the app.
This is how a waiter app works for providing a simple ordering experience.